We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 8.5 to General Availability.
This marks the end of pre-production testing, and WHMCS 8.5 is now the recommended version for all new installations and updates.
WHMCS 8.5 features faster access to cPanel and Plesk hosting services, support for 2 and 3 Year SSL Certificate sales, new Cross-selling functionality for the shopping cart and more.
- Client Area Home Page SSO – Clients can now use single sign-on to access their active services such as cPanel and Plesk hosting accounts directly from the Client Area Home Page.
- Multi-Year SSL Orders with DigiCert – Offer two-year and three-year SSL certificates from RapidSSL, GeoTrust and DigiCert via MarketConnect with fully automatic reissuance and reinstallation throughout the order period.
- Shopping Cart Cross-selling – Setup additional product recommendations to be displayed when customers add a product to their cart or checkout.
- Metric Billing for Plesk – Bill for resource usage including things such as email addresses, disk space and bandwidth.
- cPanel SEO via MarketConnect – An SEO product offering that helps your customers websites rank more highly in search engines such as Google, creating more successful websites to maximise customer retention.
- Improved System Settings – Now with categories, sorting preferences and improved responsive behaviour.
You can update to the latest version of WHMCS using the Automatic Updater. Simply navigate to Utilities > Update WHMCS to begin the update process.