We’re excited to announce the beta release of WHMCS 8.5.
Be among the first to try out the new features and functionality by getting involved in the beta today.
What’s new in WHMCS 8.5
- Client Area Home Page SSO – Clients can now use single sign-on to access their active services such as cPanel and Plesk hosting accounts directly from the Client Area Home Page.
- Multi-Year SSL Orders with DigiCert – Offer two-year and three-year SSL certificates from RapidSSL, GeoTrust, and DigiCert via MarketConnect with fully automatic reissuance and reinstallation throughout the order period.
- Shopping Cart Cross-selling – Set up additional product recommendations to be displayed when customers add a product to their cart or checkout.
- Metric Billing for Plesk – Bill for resource usage including things such as email addresses, disk space, and bandwidth.
- cPanel SEO via MarketConnect – An SEO product offering that helps your customer’s websites rank more highly in search engines such as Google, creating more successful websites to maximize customer retention.
- Improved System Settings – Now with categories, sorting preferences, and improved responsive behavior.
Buy Cheap WHMCS License