WHMCS 8.4 has officially been released and there are exciting features coming with it.
This marks the end of feature development for the 8.4 series and is the final stage before version 8.4 is promoted to general availability status. It is expected this to occur early in the new year.
Want to buy cheap original WHMCS Modules and more? Visit Here. Licenseman Cheap Licenses
- Faster WordPress Hosting Checkout – A quicker checkout experience for customers purchasing WordPress Hosting
- Open-Xchange Mailbox Aliases – Create and Manage Email Aliases from the WHMCS Client Area
- Digicert Site Seals – SSL Certificate Site Seal Code now available in the WHMCS Client Area
- Optimized Merchandising for SSL Products – Enabling you to promote your best performing SSL products
- Automatic Updater Improvements – Additional pre-flight checks to help ensure a successful update
Download Site Seals
Clients can now easily copy-and-paste their site seal code from directly within the WHMCS Client Area. They can then add that code to their HTML pages to display their site seal anywhere on their website.
Optimized Merchandising for SSL Products
You can now add recommendation labels to designate featured MarketConnect SSL products to make sure that your clients find your highest-margin SSL products first.
OX App Suite Email Aliases
Clients can now create and manage email aliases for OX App Suite via MarketConnect in the WHMCS Client Area.
Faster WordPress Checkout
The new Event Handling setting lets you control how WHMCS handles events like installing and provisioning WordPress, allowing for faster checkout speeds for WordPress purchases.
Deprecation and Removal Notices
For a list of changed files and a graphical view of the exact changes, please refer to the GitHub repositories below.
Standard Cart Order Form