With the increased risks related to data, a user is prone to feel distrustful of third-party cloud storage. With Nextcloud, you can set up your own cloud storage for your public as well as private server.
What does our Nextcloud integration with WHMCS do?
It’s a great beneficial module for hosting providers who want to resell the cloud space to their users or who have already sold their cloud storage. With our module, you don’t need to do any manual work. You can create various types of products within WHMCS.
Now resell cloud data storage services with our Nextcloud WHMCS module, with our module you can easily create multiple products in WHMCS and sell them.
Client Area Features:
- Create reseller or individual Nextcloud user
- Upgrade / Downgrade package with quota in WHMCS
- Suspend / Unsuspend or terminate Nextcloud Users
- Multiple servers can be managed in Nextcloud addon
- Single Sign-on Feature
- Group Account limit
- Option to update Nextcloud email address in WHMCS client area
- Supports PHP 7.2 Up To PHP 7.3
- Supports WHMCS Templates Five and Six
- Supports WHMCS V6 and V7.5
- Supports NextCloud 16 and 17 Version