Support Tickets Allocator For WHMCS is a time-saving module created to automate the process of allocating tickets among departments and admin users in your WHMCS. Tickets are automatically assigned to selected staff members with the use of three determinants: keywords, products, and ticket priorities. Moreover, each department can have defined office hours when the allocation is performed.
Thanks to the module, you will be able to delimit the number of tickets assigned to each admin user. It will also let you create the automatic email and Slack notifications to be sent in case a ticket remains unanswered for a previously defined period of time. No less important is the possibility to set the maximum time during which staff members shall handle a ticket. If they do not respond when expected, the ticket will be reassigned to another support agent. All this to bring down the response time to the absolute minimum!
Order Support Tickets Allocator For WHMCS and let everyone tap its beneficial effects: while your staff members experience the undeniable advantages of automated tickets management, your clients will be delighted by the quick and well-organized support!
- Assign Tickets Basing On Defined Rules Automatically
- Move Tickets Between Departments If No Assignee Is Found
- Define Tickets Movement Between Departments Using Reserve Departments
- Reassign Ticket If ‘No Reply Time’ Has Passed
- Send Email And Slack No Reply Notifications
- Assign Tickets In Departments Within Their Office Hours Only
- Create Rules Defining Tickets Assignment
- Define Department Office Hours And Reserve Department
- Define Lines Of Support Per Department
- Assign Slack Channel For Each Department
- Base Configuration:
- Allow Assignment To Offline Administrators
- Trigger Office Hours Usage
- Allow Tickets Movement Between Departments
- Define Backup Department For Tickets Movement
- Allow Tickets Rejection
- Configure Email Notifications
- Configure Slack Notifications
- Define Reassignment Time
- View Brief Summary Of Tickets Assignment
- View Logs