Revolut Gateway for WHMCS allows you to accept credit card payments via Revolut in WHMCS. In order to use this payment gateway, you need a Revolut Merchant account. Revolut Merchant is a brilliant and cheaper alternative to Stripe, which was launched in late December 2020. You can find more information about Revolut Merchant at: revolut.com/business/help/merchant-accounts
By using this payment gateway, you will receive credit card payments into your Revolut Merchant account, which is part of your Revolut Business account.
WHMCS Versions Supported
Currently, this payment gateway supports the following version of WHMCS:
- 8. x
A separate installation (zip) file is available for each of these versions, so make sure you download the correct version.
- A credit card input form provided by Revolut is shown on your website checkout page.
- Credit card information is securely stored on Revolut secure servers with PCI-DSS compliance.
- Credit card tokens are saved in your WHMCS installation for automatic (recurring) capture of funds and customer convenience.
- Worldwide credit card payments are supported.
- The following currencies are supported by Revolut: EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY, AUD, HKD, SEK, DKK, NOK, NZD, PLN, ZAR.
- Refunds can be issued from within WHMCS.
- Existing card tokens can be deleted and new card payment methods can be added within WHMCS.
- Revolut webhooks update WHMCS invoice status when pending payments are completed.
- Copy the provided files to your WHMCS directory
- Go to your WHMCS admin, Setup -> Payments -> Payment Gateways
- Activate Revolut
- Enter your license key and your API key
- Save changes and start accepting payments
Documentation for this module is available at https://celestify.com/revolut-whmcs-docs