Payment Gateway Allocator For WHMCS is a vastly practical module that will automatically switch payment gateways available in the order form, depending on the location of your clients, their currency, or the amount to be paid.
You will be empowered to create various types of rules to limit the redirect and credit card payment gateways that your clients can choose from when placing an order. The module will let you define multiple invoice amount thresholds which, just like the selected countries and currencies, will determine the switching processes. Excluding certain clients as well as using the additional “Allowed” and “Blocked” options will help you tailor the allocation with even greater precision. Whenever needed, you will also be able to quickly copy the settings from one gateway to another.
Buy Payment Gateway Allocator For WHMCS
- Set Default Redirect Payment Gateways
- Set Default Credit Card Payment Gateways
- Add New Switching Rules To Payment Gateway Depending On Clients’:
- Invoice Amount Threshold
- Switch Gateways Based On Allowed And Blocked Rule Types
- Copy Rule Settings From One Gateway To Another
- Exclude Chosen Clients From Gateway Switching Rules
- Toggle Payment Gateways Module Usage Only – Hide All Other Payment Gateways
- Toggle Limitation Of Payment Gateways Depending On Country And State
- Pay Through Personalized Payment Gateways Adjusted To Location, Currency, And Order Amount
- Change Payment Method Conveniently