If you are looking to install WHMCS in Plesk easily without making any mistakes then you are at the right place. Here is a detailed guide about the proper steps to follow to install WHMCS in Plesk successfully in a few easy steps.
Let’s continue to install the WHMCS on Plesk.
To get started, you first need to understand that WHMCS is not an open-source platform that you can use for free. It is a copyrighted and encrypted platform with IonCube.
To automate your web hosting business using WHMCS, you need to buy a plan from WHMCS’s official website. The basic plan starts at $18.95 with essential features and is for a limited number of clients. But the pricing is much cheaper on LicenseMan. Click here to get the cheapest WHMCS License.
To install WHMCS on Plesk or any other Weh Hosting Control Panel there are some basic and mandatory system requirements that you need to cross-check before installation.
The following table shows the minimum and recommended system requirements for running WHMCS 8.0 and later.
|PHP Version||7.2||Latest 7.3 or 7.4 Release|
|PHP Memory Limit||64 MB||128 MB|
|PHP Database Extensions||PDO||PDO|
|PHP Extensions||Curl With SSL
|MySQL Version||5.2.0||Latest 5.7|
|Ioncube Loaders||10.2.0 or Later||The latest 10.x Ioncube for your PHP Version|
Installation Process: –
Here are the step-by-step instructions for you to install the WHMCS. Follow these instructions in the order they are mentioned.
- First of all, go to the official website of WHMCS and purchase a plan to start using WHMCS. You can see choose the plan according to the number of clients you are gonna manage and if you need priority support access.
- After you purchase a license, download WHMCS from the WHMCS Members Area here – https://www.whmcs.com/members/
Select My Licenses in the Services menu.
Select one of your active license keys to view the details
Click Download Now to download the latest stable release. If you chose to purchase any addons that require extra files, their downloads will also appear here.
Save the ZIP file to your computer.
- Then log in to your Plesk dashboard, go to the directory path /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/crons/cron.php and upload the files here.
- After the upload is complete you will get a URL – http://demo.com/install.php – where it will automatically check requirements if WHMCS can be installed or not.
- After the system has checked the requirements you will come over to an interface where you need to enter your WHMCS license key and database details, and you are ready to go.
- Also, you need to do one more thing to run your WHMCS successfully, is that you need to delete the install directory otherwise your system will hit an error.
- You must create cron tasks in order to automate tasks within WHMCS. The system cron automates tasks within WHMCS. Configure this to use the appropriate frequencies.