Email Plus+ Takes your WHMCS system to the next level with direct integration with the leading transactional email providers and provides the following key features:
- Supports Sendgrid, Postmark, Mailgun, Mailjet, Sparkpost, Sendinblue, smt2go, Mandrill(Mailchimp) and AmazonSES providers.
- Schedule email for later delivery (Sendgrid and Mailgun).
- Email messages sent via post to HTTPS API bypassing the need for a local SMTP mail server. (Your web host forces you to use their mail servers, which are always blacklisted? This will fix that!)
- Automatically falls back to local internal email settings, should the API be unavailable.
- Multiple providers can be enabled at the same time. Each email template is uniquely configured.
- Supports callback webhooks, which enable real-time tracking of delivery, bounces drops, opens, and clicks.
- Configurable tracking tags for each template, allowing for detailed reporting with your provider of choice.
- Inbound Email Parsing – Configure email addresses with your provider, and post them directly into the WHMCS ticket system. No more pipe/pop cron jobs are needed. Tickets are updated instantly.
- Daily blacklist checks for your internal mail server. Optional – Automatically fail over all your client emails to a 3rd party provider when your server is blacklisted.
- Create a Unique Email template for each support department. You are no longer forced to use a single template to auto-respond to support tickets opened by your clients.
- Bonus Feature: Cron hook to automatically delete closed support tickets from inactive clients after X number of days.
- Bonus Feature: Cron hook to purge inactive client emails after X number of days.
- Bonus Feature: Email Validation hook at registration time. Check every client’s email address at registration time to verify it has a valid MX record, and optionally block free, temporary or invalid email addresses. Stop bounced emails before they happen! Supports Quickemailverification, Mailgun, and Kickbox.
Your email was delivered.
- We don’t just send your email, we deliver it. Our software automatically manages the delivery process to give your emails the best chance of landing in the inbox. And if something happens that keeps your messages from being delivered, we’ll tell you.
- Built upon the world’s largest email delivery infrastructure, providing you with the industry’s best reliability, scalability, and email deliverability.
- 20% of legitimate emails never reach the inbox. For your business, that means lower customer satisfaction, lost customers, and less revenue.
- All emails sent utilize opportunistic TLS encryption—as long as your recipients’ mail servers are configured to support TLS, your mail will be protected from interception/modification by a passive adversary.
- Cloud-based email delivery infrastructure allows you to send emails without having to maintain your own in-house email infrastructure.
- Add custom tracking to your emails, including opens, clicks, and automatic Google Analytics parameters. View and filter stats on bounce open, clicks, and spam complaints. Then, use that information to tweak your content and triggers.